PUBLIC & STUDIO LECTURES
- 2020, Landscape Architecture & Multidimensional Sustainability, Department of Landscape Architecture, Chung Yuan University (CYCULA) Taiwan, 19 March
- 2018, Keynote, Landscape Architecture & Multidimensional Sustainability, South African Institute of Landscape Architecture (ILASA), 13th August, 2018.
- 2017, Landscape Architecture & Multidimensional Sustainability, The University of Adelaide Speaker Series, 7 March.
- 2016, New Natures, International Festival of Landscape Architecture, Canberra October 28.
- 2015, Landscape Architecture & Multidimensional Sustainability, Victoria University Wellington, New Zealand, 15 June.
- 2014, Landscape Architecture and Environmental Sustainability, Martha Schwartz Partners Studio, London, 28th March.
- 2012, BARC: Lateral Thinking Landscape Architects, Adelaide, 21 June.
- 2011, VEIL Food Sensitive Planning and Urban Design Workshop, Adelaide, 22 November.
- 2011, 15×15 @ Roarkus Moss Architects, Adrenaline, 9 September.
- 2009, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems, Cities as Living Systems, Lecture, Sydney, 4 September.
- 2008, Indigenous High School Students, Landscape Architecture, Sydney, 2 July.
- 2020, Australian agriculture in 2050: what will it look like? UNSW Newsroom, 13 Jan.
- 2012, Portrait of Joshua Zeunert in Exhibition, Celebrating Innovators, Janis Lander (artist), Federal Parliament House, Canberra, November.
- 2012, Farming the City: Harvesting a City’s Natural Resources, Collect Magazine: Special Edition: 5000+: on Great Cities and the Coffee Shop, 25-27.
- 2012, Design Atlas South Australia: The Plan Radio Show, Integrated Design Commission, August, 94.
- 2009, Creative Catalysts 100 list – Biocity Studio, Creative Sydney Festival.
Dettman, R. (2008) Urban Warrior: Adelaide’s Greenest Expat? The Adelaide Magazine, October: 48-52.
- 2008, Green Schemes, The Adelaide Magazine, August 2008: 18.
- 2017, Landscape Architecture and Environmental Sustainability: Creating Positive Change through Design, Dig It, The Pulse Geelong, 94.7, Saturday 10 July.
- 2017, Landscape and Food, Gastronaut, Radio Adelaide, June 17.
- 2009, Making Cities Sustainable, Grant Cameron, ABC Radio Adelaide 891, April 29.
- 2019, Moon, L., Elegant edible gardens: An emerging new trend in garden design, Domain, 2 Sep
- 2014, Tovey, N., Grow Food Not Lawns: The Fertile World of Foodscaping, (Interview, print & web publications) Wellspring, Eco Issue 2014.
- 2011, 5000+, Green City Forum, Integrated Design Commission, https://vimeo.com/26897295.
- 2009, Winner: McGregor Coxall for Ballast Point Park, BPN, Interview/print publication, December: 22.
- 2009, McDonald, S., How Green is your Landscape?, BPN, (Interview, print & web publications), November: 30-31, 33.
SPEAKER & PANELLIST
- 2021, Keynote Speaker, IFLA Agriculture and Landscapes Group launch, 7 Aug.
- 2020, Royal Commission into the State of Australian Cities, Melbourne Design Week, NGV, 12 March
- 2013, Cultivating the City, Landscape Institute, London, 14 September.
- 2011, 5000+, Green City Forum, Farming the City, Adelaide, July 15.
- 2009, How Green is your Garden? Stirring the Possum, Adelaide, 28 April.
- 2020, WellCity Adelaide, City Wellbeing Pilot, Roundtable, Natural & Built Environment, 7 Aug.
- 2009, National Climate Change Adaptation Research Facility (NCCARF) – Climate Change Adaptation, Sydney, 30 April.
- 2009, Environment Round Table: Jay Weatherill, Minister for Environment & Conservation, Adelaide, 18 February.
INVITEE (injury precluded involvement)
- 2020, Keynote Speaker, CanAssist Open Garden Day, Dubbo, 5 April.
- 2019, Keynote Speaker, Clever and Creative Lecture Series, Deakin University, Geelong, 14 Nov.
- 2019, Future Proofing the Profession: Next Gen, Speaker and Panellist, International Festival of Landscape Architecture, Melbourne, 11 October.
- 2019, MC for Gender Equity Breakfast, AILA NSW, Sydney, 3 October.